Sunday, August 31, 2008

Who would you invite?

I saw a "top ten" list on the Dirty Jobs website and it gave me the idea for this. If you could invite ten people, living or dead, to a dinner party; who would you invite?

I'll start with my top ten, then you comment and let me know who yours would be.

In no particular order:

1. Henri Matise
2. Ronald Regan
3. Johnny Depp
4. Jesus
5. Abraham Lincoln
6. Art Buchwald
7. Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
8. Brother Yun (Read the book "The Heavenly Man")
9. Warren Buffet
10. Opa (my mothers dad)

Okay, your turn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I could come up with a better list if I thought about it. But off the top of my head I'd say:

1. My dad (he passed away about 9 years ago)
2. Jesus
3. John F. Kennedy
4. Frank Sinatra
5. John Mayer
6. Josh Duhamel (just to look at him!)
7. Marilyn Monroe
8. Ester from the Bible
9. Martha Stewart (she could host the dinner)
10. Elisabeth Elliot