Friday, November 7, 2008

Another Random Friday



It's been a busy week and I haven't had much to say. Well I take that back, I've had a lot to say, I just didn't take time to write what I had to say. So here are some random thoughts from this week.


* I am surrounded by some incredibly talented people. Big things are on the horizon.

* It's been great having Dean home this week. I know Amy has enjoyed it too. There is a difference in her attitude when he's home and when he travels.

* I'm thankful the election is over and we can all get on with our regularly scheduled lives. It was historic and I'm glad my daughter was old enough to understand what was going on. I pray we can continue to be a country united, regardless of if your candidate won or lost.

* I'm looking forward to meeting new friends tomorrow evening.

* I've discovered I enjoy reading riders, contracts, and other documentation that most people wouldn't like. It's all part of a bigger plan coming together.

* I'm sitting here watching the birds as I type this. There is one bird sitting on the fountain, it looks like he is sleeping, and his tail is dragging in the water. I want to tell him he'd probably be more comfortable somewhere else, but I don't think he'd understand. Wish I could have gotten a picture.

* I have more to write, but it will wait until next time when I can better organize my thoughts.

Have a great Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bullet posts are so easy and fun to read.

we will be at the blog party as well