Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time To Move


I'm trying to find some time where I can sit down and do some much need maintenance on my blog. But I've realized that I am limited in what I can do with my blogger account, so it's now time to move. Over the next few days (maybe week) it will be pretty quiet around here. But once I've got the new blog set up and a domain name registered, I'll be sure to let you know. And please, leave a comment if I'm in your blog roll. I want to make sure I get everyone updated with the new address. I've missed a few people lately only to realize they had moved and I hadn't updated my links to them. See ya in a few...

3 comments:

John said...

wow, she is cute! how old is she?

thanks for stopping by...!

Michelle said...

In the header picture, 4. Now she's 8, going on 18 some days.

Thanks for visiting again.

Pete Wilson said...

Good luck!