Friday, November 14, 2008

Pet Peeves and Other Irritating Things



If a red light means stop and a green light means go, why would a bank have their drive thru "open" sign in red? When I first pulled in I thought all the lanes were closed. And this is a national bank, not just some small local bank.

Businesses that send my business a bill with an envelope no where close in size to the check I have to send back to them. Forcing me to get creative in my folding of said check and payment stub in order to fit it into the envelope.

Now cities are looking for bailouts from the federal government too! It was a bad idea to begin with, and now it's even worse. Excuse me, where can I get in line for a bailout too? I'm a small business owner, can I have a billion or so? (Yes, for those that don't know me, I am being extremely sarcastic here.)

Laziness... Not the kind where I think I'm going to have a lazy day today and not do anything. We all have those days. I'm talking about the perpetual laziness of people who think things should be handed to them without any effort on their parts. And then have the audacity to complain when they don't get their way or what they want.

Surprisingly this year, the Christmas commercials I've seen didn't start until after Halloween. Or maybe I didn't notice them until after Halloween, not really sure. But please, retailers, couldn't you do this too. Wait until the middle of November maybe? I bet you'd have happier employees too.

Okay, I could go on, but I've ranted enough. If you have any you want to share, comment below.

No comments: