Thursday, September 18, 2008

This Week

What has God done in your life this week?

As part of LifeShare, we have been challenged to share our spaces (blog, MySpace, FaceBook, Twitter, etc) to share what God has done and is continuing to do in our lives. It's been an amazing experience already and we're only 2 days into the 7 days. Check out LifeShare if you want to join too. It's not too late.


So what has God done in my life this week...
My prayer this week has been for God to use my words to reach people that I wouldn't normally have the opportunity to meet otherwise. Well He is a God who answers prayer. In this week alone I have have seen a huge increase in readers of this blog. A few have commented, most haven't (don't hold back I love to hear from all of you). And some have e-mailed me directly. And it has been amazing, encouraging and confirming for me too. Thank you.

Thanks for stopping by and keep coming back. You never know what I'll share next.

Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome that you're seeing an increased response because of LifeShare, Keep It UP!